Setting objectives and goals
Setting Goals for your Facebook business page
Refer to page 2 – 5 of your workbook
- Research your ideal audience and find out what you can do to support their goals.
- Define what you would like achieve and your business purpose on Facebook. Consider these examples: Brand awareness, Customer service, Leads, Sales.
- Goals, list your goals and include dates when you would like to achieve these goals. Examples: 500 likes, 50 sales, customer support online and include dates.
- Content, what type of content would you need to create to reach your objectives? Consider your audience, would they prefer educational content or a wider variety of content.
- Experiment with the type of content you produce and test what works. (Blog posts, videos, images, quotes, animations, polls, competitions, questions)
- Be Patient, in most cases growing a social media following takes time so keep learning and experimenting with new content.
- Add value, make sure you are always adding value to your audience.